Create Powerful Plans. Keeping strategy creation practical, focused and agile. We begin by collaborating with you and or your team to outline the planning process, a process we can scale to meet the needs of major corporations, 3000 person organizations, new ventures, small businesses and the solo-preneur.
We can facilitate your strategic planning off-sites and add new levels of interaction, practical analysis, innovative thinking and commitment to plans. Here are just some of the elements we discuss and build into your planning process.
We work with you to develop a process that helps you:
Determine Position. The internal and external analysis that allows you to determine where and how you are.
- Define Core Strategic Issues
- Internal & External Analysis; SWOT, SOAR, etc.
- Customer / Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis
Develop Strategies. A solid core purpose and desired future positioning clarify where you are going and expectations.
- Mission / Hedgehog
- Competitive Advantage / Strategic Position
- Vision / BHAG
- Organizational Wide Strategies / Balanced ScoreCard
- Strategic Objectives.
Set Up Goals. A balanced framework of goals, measures and targets outlines the plan for how you will succeed.
- Organizational goals
- Key Performance Indicators
- Goal Deployment & Implementation approach; Hoshin, Cascading Objectives, etc.